Ponderosa Snow Warriors Vintage Rendezvous (formerly Bootlegger)Posted02/21/22 at 09:55 PM
Just an update on the Lincoln Vintage Even, scheduled for March 5&6. Attached is a poster for the event. Please share on social media and post in businesses;.
Saturday March 5th
- Vintage show 10-4:30. Show area will be in a small open lot on the east of Lambkins and behind (north) the Montanan Steakhouse. Parking is where you find it - or the east side of Lambkins. No registration - just show up and line 'em up. Judging will be done by an "expert panel" around 4:00 and awards will be given out at the Wilderness bar around 6:00 pm. Prizes for Best of Show, Fan Favorite and Best Costume. I don't have any details on prizes - but if you;re doing this for the money, you're in it for the wrong reasons.
- Poker Run - you can pick up poker hands all week at any of the sponsors. Saturday, pick up poke hands at Lambins starting at 8:00 am. Poke Run starts at Lamkins (snow permitting) and goes out toward the club house on Sucker Creek Road. Last hand due by 4:00 pm at the Montanan Steakhouse;
Sunday March 6th
- Snowmobile slalom run. This is a fun, timed event around a circular slalom course. Riders race against the clock. The rider with the lowest combined time wins that class. Emphasis is on fun, not speed. This is a great way to ride the old vintage sleds without worrying about getting them banged up! The whole family can participate. Kids 12 and under run for free.
- Register at the Club House 9-10:15.
- Runs begin at 10:30 am. sharp
- Entry fee is $20 per class
- 80% pay back cash prizes
- Full face helmets mandatory
- Vintage (84 & older leaf springs only)
- Classic (2000 & older IFS)
- Open Mens ( run whatcha brung )
- Womens Open (any sled)
- Kids 12 & under (120 CC max)
Hope to see you all there!