Winterfest UpdatePosted01/14/22 at 09:01 PM
Hello Winterfest & Vintage Snowmobile Fans,
- Vintage Snowmobile show 11:00 am- 3:00 pm $5/sled. Register at event field 9-10:30
- Vintage slalom timed event 11:00 am- 3:00 pm $10/class Register at event field 9-10:30
- Slalom Classes:
- Vintage (Old iron, leaf spring sleds only, no IFS)
- Classic (1998 & older w/ IFS)
- Open - Current models (1999 & newer)
- Snow Bike
- Slalom Groups
- Youth 12- 16
- Kids 0-12 FREE
Sunday Jan 23 - Vintage snowmobile ride (any type of snowmobile is welcome) from Lolo Hot Springs to the warming hut and back (approx. 20 miles round trip) Those who want to ride with a group meet in front of the bar around 10:30.
- Feb12th - Don Phillips Memorial ride to Garnet Ghost Town (ride only)
- February 26&27 - Winterbash at Mountain Meadows Resort (Lake Mary Ronan, MT) Snowmobile drags and Vintage show on Saturday, Timed Slalom (Snowmoxie) on Sunday
- March 5th & 6th - Bootlegger Vintage Show, Poker run & Timed event. Lincoln MT Saturday Vintage Show & Poker Run, Sunday Timed Event at the club house on Sucker Creek road.
Contact Tom Mullins (406) 531-0449 with questions. Please forward to your friends that might enjoy this information. A party is only fun if there are lots of people to enjoy it!